Developed by industry experts, Exhibition Management Program (EMP) promises to deliver a comprehensive yet concise 3-day program on how the Exhibition Industry and its partners (service suppliers) makes it an enjoyable trip to a successful exhibition execution. EMP is accredited by Events Industry Council (EIC) for the Certified Meeting Professional (CMP) credential.
Date: 23-25 July 2019
Time: 0900-1730 (registration starts 0830am daily)
Venue: Putra World Trade Centre (PWTC), Kuala Lumpur
Registration Deadline: 15 July 2019
Course Fee (HRDF Claimable)
* Applicable to the members of MACEOS, MyCEB IPP Member, Sarawak Convention Bureau (SCB), Penang Convention & Exhibition Bureau (PCEB) and Business Events Council Malaysia (BECM)
Fee includes course materials, certificate and meals
- Provide participants with a comprehensive overview of the exhibition industry;
- Expose participants to fundamental exhibition concepts and techniques;
- Enhance understanding of various components and entities involved in the industry;
- Acquire knowledge and best practices to apply to current work.
Who Should Join:
- Sales / Operations / Project Executives and Junior Managers in the Exhibition Industry who wish to continually learn to improve on their exhibition knowledge and skills;
- Those who want to know more about the exhibition industry specifically;
- Those who are not in the Business Events industry but wish to acquire the fundamental knowledge of how the exhibition industry operates and learn the management techniques related to the industry.
Session 1 Introduction to the Exhibition Industry & Exhibition Planning
Session 2 Site Management
Session 3 Exhibition Management 101
Session 4 Financial Management
Session 5 Stakeholder Management
Session 6 Project Management – Sales & Sponsorship
Session 7 Meeting Design – Fringe Program
Session 8 Marketing – Advertising & Promotion
Session 9 Project Management – Exhibition Operations
Session 10 Exhibition Design – Technology & Trends
Session 11 Risk Management
Session 12 Group Challenge to Design an Exhibition
Training will be delivered in both lecture and facilitation modes
Terms & Conditions
- Member’s rate applies to the holding/subsidiary companies of MACEOS member’s company;
- Registration is confirmed only upon receipt of confirmation notification from MACEOS;
- Cancellations are accepted in writing up to 5 business days before the scheduled course date. After that date, the full course fee is payable. Refunds will not be given, but a substitute participant is welcome to attend in your place.
- Non-attendance on the training day (no-show) will result in the forfeiture of the course fee;
- MACEOS reserves the right to change the venue, facilitator, reschedule or cancel the course whenever deemed necessary. We shall inform the participant(s) if any changes arise;
6. If you have specific meals request, please inform us in advance.