03 Jun Virtual Town Hall
Date: 3 June 2020 (Wednesday)
* Exclusively for MACEOS Members Only
The Registrar of Societies (RoS) has issued an order stopping all organisations from conducting their annual assembly meetings till June 30 to curb the spread of Covid-19. Therefore, the 30th MACEOS Annual General Meeting (AGM), which scheduled in May has been deferred until further notice.
MACEOS continues to engage our members. We are delighted to host a virtual town hall session, in conjunction with the Global Exhibitions Day (#GED2020). The objective of the town hall is to update and brief our members on the industry SOP ensuring members are equipped with essential knowledge of the guidelines in the new normal. During the session, our board of Committee will also respond to questions arises concerning MACEOS and Malaysia’s Business Events landscape.
It is advisable to register the session with your business email address. Meeting login will be provided before the town hall session upon registration. Please log in 15 minutes before the session for attendee’s verification purposes.
We strongly encourage you to join our town hall and look forward to discussing industry issues with you!
- Dato’ Vincent Lim – President of MACEOS
- Kenneth Fong – Vice President (Exhibition) of MACEOS
- Mark Lee – Vice President (Event Management) of MACEOS
- Eric Ho – Vice President (Industry Partners) of MACEOS
- Dee Dee Quah – Acting Vice President (Conference) of MACEOS